I decided to let loose and not take this project too seriously. I wanted to further develop my skills in illustration, so I took that as a starting point for this project. I compiled conversations I overheard over a three month period and picked the best ones to illustrate and compile into a series of two zines. I illustrated everything on an I-pad on a vector sketch program, then took the drawings and the conversations and compiled them in an InDesign document. I printed and bound 15 of each issue for a total of 30 zines.
The final deliverable of this project was to self produce at least 10 zines that each had a minimum of 20 pages.